Ok guys, when you're drunk?

When you're drunk and you text or call a girl what's the motive? How can we distinguish between a guy that has liquid courage and a guy that just wants to get laid? Or is it all bullsh*t? The reason I've had a guy flirt with me for years and drunk text/call me every wknd. We live too far apart for a booty call but then logic goes out the window when drunk. This is now going on too long and I need to know if I should stop laughing it off.

What Guys Said 2

• your ques >When you're drunk and you text or call a girl what's the motive?

ans > if she's pretty, to have sex. If she's ugly, to see if she has more beer, then to have sex.

your ques > How can we distinguish between a guy that has liquid courage and a guy that just wants to get laid?

ans > with me, you can't. Only when I've being drinking, am I more likely to flirt with a woman...actually, come to think of it, that's the only time I do these days. I think I might have a drinking problem. :(

your ques > The reason I've had a guy flirt with me for years and drunk text/call me every wknd. We live too far apart for a booty call but then logic goes out the window when drunk. This is now going on too long and I need to know if I should stop laughing it off

ans > sometimes when we boys get drunk, we just wanna talk, since we know we're about to pass out soon. Alcohol = conviviality. And it's about the only time some of us want to talk to girls anyway.

• I don't drunk dial anyone so I wouldn't know. Sorry

What Girls Said 0