Girls do you prefer mega rich men or average?

Just wondering and please say if you do or don't like people who flash there cash

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• It would obviously depend on the guy... But I mean, if I cared equally about both of them, and one of them happened to be more financially secure, then I'd probably go for him, since financial stuff can put so much stress on a relationship/be so limiting... But money alone would not be a deciding factor in my pursuit of a man.

• It all depends on the type of guy.

The rich guy could be sweet type that donates his money,

while the average guy could be the biggest jerk off.

To answer your question: no, I don't like it when people flash their money.

• Anyone would choose rich, It's obvious.

• i would prefer the ones that loves me and that I love of course;)

but always in life you get things which are not your priority:(

• if both have the looks and personality that I'm looking for and the only thing that's the different is his money, then obviously, I would want the rich guy

What Guys Said 1

• If you're going to give a choice between alternatives, there should be some kind of trade-off factor between both options. Like, say, the rich guy has a smaller penis, or the 'average' guy has a personality that you like. Something like that.