Girls, would you ever consider dating a guy with a lisp?

Most Helpful Girl

• If the girl really likes you for you she shouldn't let a lisp hinder you guys from being in a relationship. and in case there is there are always nicknames

• but what should I do I'm like scared to talk to her now because I recently got braces on and I know I talk funny

• tell her exactly what your up here telling us .relay those same self conscious feelings to her. only she can personally tell you whether or not she minds it. because I think braces are cute I wouldn't care but me and her might not share the same sentiments so communicate. when people say communication is key ..they are not lying

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's kind of irrelevant haha. I'm not that shallow where I would deny a guy just because he has a lisp.

• but the name of the girl I like has an "s" in it and I'm afriaid when I call her name, I'm sounding like an idiot because I have a lisp

• Hahahah I had a crush on a boy with a lisp once. It wouldn't matter to me I don't think.. if I like a guy I like him..his lisp is pretty irrelevant.

• lol my little brother has one. but I don't see a problem with that.

• hmmmm...if you look anything like christian Bale...of course!

• Of course! I think its cute! :)

What Guys Said 0