Do girls message guys on online dating or do they just sit and wait?

I'm just wondering if girls sit back and let guys do all the work.

Most Helpful Girl

• iMessage Them . If They Reply & Dnt Seem Interested , Then I'd Stop Replying .

What Girls Said 3

• No, girls do make a move if they are interested to make things going…They don’t leave it all to the guy…but sometimes girls don’t wanna seem too pushy! …If you get what I mean!? :)

• Well just a hi would be cool. Better then logging in everyday to an empty inbox.

• yeah I know...trust me ..guys do that too! ..so I know what you sayin! lol

• I message.

• sit and wait. I've never had to message a guy first

What Guys Said 2

• most of them just wait

• Girls have it so easy then.

• I will once I get that confidence. I just started to gain some actual self-esteem and confidence. I didn't get that far yet. lol

• really you're going to face the same difficulty getting a date offline as you are online. it would be nice getting honest rejections from women, but if you're not getting dates either way, there's not a huge difference

• I have noticed in my exp that you can message them and you will get one back but trust me most of the time the man gotta do the work which gets tiresome at times in this day and age 2010 you would think more equal rights but eh you get use to it.