First kiss?

me and my boyfriend have been going out for awhile and he wants to kiss me. IVE NEVER KISSED ANYONE! what do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• aw don't worry; I was JUST likke you! my boyfriend would lean in, but I would get scared cause i

didnt know how to or whatever. but I over thought it TOTTALLY and you are too, you're gonna be nervous., but you just do it. and it happens and you'll be like wow, why was I so worried,. you just kiss, I kept kissing my hand and stuff ha, and it will flow just the same but on his lips and he'll be doing the same thing, I love kissing now and me and my boyfriend kiss alll the time:) just go for it, you'll love it(:

oh and for the making out part, he'll lead and you just follow, open up and your tongue just goes, :) ha

What Guys Said 1

• I've never kissed someone either. If I were u, I would go for it. This is your opportunity to get ur first kiss so unless you're uncomfortable with it or it doesn't feel right, go for it =]

What Girls Said 3

• It's so much easier than you think. Just let it happen. And don't put so much pressure on it either. Some people have a great first kiss, others have ones that are so-so. Just have fun. It's even better that you two have been together for a little while so you can feel comfortable with him.l

• Haha I know what you mean.

When I first started going out with my boyfriend I started reading cosmogirl and cosmopoliton(they have great advice)

And our first kiss was like a long peak and it was perfect.

Don't try to be all pro and start french kissing him just give him a peak , hey it is your first kiss.

if you have anymore questions just ask

• Just go with it. Your first kiss doesn't have to be perfect. If he's more experienced, he'll most likely lead ---just go with the flow. :)