How to introduce myself? Guys: please help me.

So my prom is coming up and I want to ask this guy from a different class to be my date. We've never actually spoken :( What do you recommend me to say to him and how to introduce myself? I don't wanna creep him out, maybe say it in a flirty way? Thanks for your help

Most Helpful Guy

• it won't creep him out. just make sure you look good when you ask him out.

• Hehe thanks, just one thing - if that was you how would you want to be asked? Like watt do you recommend I say? Or just how to approach him? Alone?

• Thanx for your help

What Guys Said 1

• Sorry but if you've never talked to him then I'm not going to lie. Unless he's desperate the answer will be no.

• That's what scares me... To be honest I didn't even consider it until my friends brother said he is a really nice guy and he should say yes...in your opinion is there anything I can do maybe to get to know him but not in a weird kinda way ? Thanx loads. Appreciate it

• Haha you are too funny ... Launching themselves really? Guys here aren't like that. The couples that do form here are all with the girls initiative at parties.. It's not even about asking him OUT - it's a ball, something everyone will want to do at the end of the year...and that's the problem before I came here guys approached ME and not the other way around...that's the issue I've never been rejected so I don't know if I should risk it ...

• Do it if you want, ultimately it doesn't affect me. If it goes south just remember my wise words.

What Girls Said 3

• well first of all when I'm around him I would flick my hair back...get close to him..and say "hi" and then tell him...straight forward and say "you're cute you seem so shy...i heard that you're a nice guy from one of my mates that knows you told me...and I'm interested in you...i would like to spend time with you if that's alright..so we can get to know each other more...will you go out with me to the prom..cause I'm lonely and there is no guys that wants me to be their companion"..that way it will make him feel closer to you. And tell him "i see you a lot but you maybe don't take notice of me...but I like nice guys and you're one of em." but don't force yourself to much and close and too flirty with him...cause he might think you using him playing him and joking around him..and just for sex and desperation.

• Start by trying to just say hi or what's up to him. If he seems like he is uncomfortable by your talking to him, leave him alone. If he is reciplicating, say something like, so are you going to homecoming. Then say, going with anyone particular, & I'm sure you know what to say next.

• Hey the problem is that we go to different classes so the thing is should I just go up to him and be like "hey I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to go to prom with me?" but at the same time what shud I say to let him know that I understand he doesn't know me and it might seems out of nowhere ...?

• that would be weird for him. He might think you don't even talk to me and now your talking to me...like wtf? his answer will be no. He will say yes if he likes you and you know it.

• I'm not sure I see him looking sometimes but that still doesn't mean anything and the problem is that in this country guys are particularly shy, they even say it themselves that they wait for the girls to approach them... I guess I'm willing to take the risk cos I've heard he is a really nice and sweet guy and he is kinda my only option. Cos prom here is actually a ball and we have to practice for it together with the partner for 3 months so unless I gt a date a can't go. Pls tell me wt you thnk?

• Girlie thanks appreciate it :) what would you say tho

• well first of all when I'm around him I would flick my hair back...get close to him..and say "hi" and then tell him...straight forward and say "you're cute you seem so shy...i heard that you're a nice guy from one of my mates that knows you told me...and I'm interested in you...i would like to spend time with you if that's alright..so we can get to know each other more...will you go out with me to the prom..cause I'm lonely and there is no guys that wants me to be their companion"..