I have to choose between two guys and it's driving me insane, who do I choose?

OK...so 5 months ago I started seeing this guy and I really liked him a lot...he was very sweet and respectful...but that behavior only lasted a little while...then he started acting mean to me in front of his friends and only sweet when we were alone...we haven't made anything official yet so I wouldn't call this next part cheating...I was at the beach with some friends and they invited their boyfriends to come...they brought a friend with them and I noticed the whole time he never took his eyes off me...i thought it was a little creepy at first but then he would smile at everything I said or did...later that night back at the hotel we were drinking and I got a little drunk...we never meant for the sleeping arrangements to end up the way they did but I ended up on the bed right next to him..when the lights went out he kissed me...and I instantly liked him a lot...he told my best friend that he thought I was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen and he texts and calls me non stop like he's really into me...I really wish I could say the same for the other guy because I really care about him and may love him but I can't because he just doesn't do those kinds of things...so HELP ME OUT HERE...I have no idea which one to choose... to

Most Helpful Girl

• Before you choose, get to know both guys. Personally, I wouldn't look back at a guy who was mean to me in front of his friends (that's downright offensive because he seems like he's embarrassed to be with you). The next guy seems sweet and caring, but get to know him better because he has to be sweet in personality in the long run, not the short run. How much does he care for you and what quirks of yours he accepts of you in the long run is important. So, get to know this sweet guy through and through. He might be the one you are looking for!

What Guys Said 2

• If I were you I would think about flirting with the first guy you see and forget both of them, since they both sound like trouble and both have real personality problems.

Start afresh, no need for guilt about either of these.

• I didn't read your post but from the title it sounds like you have the best problem in the world. If you're torn between 2 good catches, you have no worries :) If its between two punks like another answerer mentioned, dump em both.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say go for the second sweetie. Relationships are supposed to compliment you, make you feel happy about yourself not leave you constantly frustrated and feeling worthless. Whether or not he's sweet around you when you're alone doesn't come into it if he can't treat you right when you're in public. A relationship is supposed to be relatively stable not a constant source of turbulence and belittlement. At the end of the day, no matter how much you care about him, you have to do what's right for you and he'll probably only drag your confidence down. No one needs that. Just as an individual, you deserve to be treasured in your relationship as long as you give the same courtesy. You deserve to be with someone who enjoys making you happy and isn't ashamed if that. Besides.. if you're thinking about someone else.. he definitely isn't that unforgettable is he? ;p