I need advice on dating a Vietnamese girl?

Does anyone have any advice for me? I am dating a Vietnamese girl and have no idea what's ahead . Please help

Most Helpful Girl

• the same that's ahead with any other woman ! she's a different nationality not a different speicie!

What Girls Said 2

• She's no different than any other woman. Just treat her with respect and I'm sure the two of you will have a fine relationship.

• Does she not speak english?

What Guys Said 2

• They are strong and confident and don't brook any sort of disrespect. That much I can tell you. But not being Vietnamese, there's a lot I don't understand.

There's no doubt that most of them are good, sincere, honest, and a lot of other things that we don't find among native born US women very often.

• Of course some of this may not apply to you but it might be enlightening. I heard of one man who decided he wanted a Vietnamese girl so he started to hang around in their nail salons (many nail salons are operated by Vietnamese women). He went in every 2 weeks to have his nails done and of course he got to know them and socialized with them. He eventually started dating 3 Vietnamese girls but I don't encourage that. He was able to learn about them and they obviously began to like him from visiting their nail salons. Maybe you can try it.