What do I do?

So recently on Facebook I got bored, and added a bunch of people from school. One of the people was this guy that used to date someone who used to be my friend. lol. Anyways, we got to talking and then added each other on msn. This is my second day talking to him. and then he said something in Polish. I looked it up on google. and it means I love you. But I don't like him like that. and I feel kinda bad because I know the person who used to be my friend still likes him. =/ What should I do.?

Ive known him quite a while though. I was in high school with him since grade 8. and we just hadnt talked since graduation.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like him, maybe keep talking and see if you want to date him. If not, just tell him you aren't interested.

You can try and ask him about your friend and what he feels for her, but I really think that would be a bad idea. He doesn't sound interested in her at all anymore. Though he might be, it's your call. It could just become really awkward.

What Guys Said 2

• probably meant in the friends way, this is why you can't use the word all the time, its too risky of a word to use all the time

• try to talk to him and understaand what exactly he feel for you , if you don't feel the same you should tell him that be honest with him .

What Girls Said 5

• Say "I love you too" in japanese :p Jk

I think he was just being sweet, or showing off his multi-language skills.

You two just started talking so I doubt he really meant it. Maybe he was just flirting.

Dont take it too seroiusly. Just play along, or ignore it and change the subject.

• I agree, I think the same. Or try saying in Welsh. :P

• I've had something kinda like this happen to me before, though the guy said it in German, lol.

Just tell him you know what he said to you, and explain that you don't feel the same way. It's much better than leading him on, believe me.

• That is weird that he did that. Just ignore him. Be polite but don't lead him on. In my experience I have found that when a guy acts like that he is just trying to get in your pants, so be careful. Good Luck.

• if this is your second time talking to the guy and he says I love you that is just total bull. All you got to do is tell him you don't see him as a potential and explain y!

• Let him know that the feeling is not mutual.