Weird text?

i recieved an out of ordinary text today. me and my girl were txting and she sends this txt that said, "i fixed it when I was about to call you homie. I don't think can handle my fiesty ness".first of all I didn't txt or said bout fixing anything and she doesn't call me homie most of the time. can someone help me out?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should call her and be like what were you talking about when you sent blah blah blah. If she can explain it easily then there's nothing to worry about, but if she fumbles or is like uh uh ummmm. and tries to make up some b.s., then I think you know what I'm about to say. But it does sound a little bit shady

What Girls Said 1

• maybe she was joking around with someone and sent it to the wrong person

dont worrry at least it ain't like

"oh ya so he dnt kno what we did last night cool huh!"

see what I mean.dnt sweat it babe its all good

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, something ain't right bro. Don't trust her. She accidently texted you. She was writing to some other dude. She is an idiot, btw. Stay clear of her

• From those words you have NO proof that it is another guy. Homie, can be a friend. what are you talking bout? I think you are little paranoid.

• I'm not paranoid, why would I be? It wasn't me it's happened to. I just know when something doesn't sound right, it usually isn't. In MY opinion, that is what I believe. Somebody here agreed with me. Just because you don't have PROOF doesn't mean they are innocent. I go with my gut. Although " Homie" can be used for either gender, it is USUALLY a guy they are talking about. And calling me "paranoid" makes you a dipshit.