Good Kiss or Bad Kiss?

Is there any way to tell if you're a good kisser or bad kisser?

I've gone on several dates with a guy I really like but he's the first guy I've ever dated so I'm amateur at basically everything. Is there a way to tell if you're 'kissing right'? I'm attracted to him physically and his personality, whilst we kiss he pulls me closer etc, but afterward I don't find myself particularly 'swept of my feet' or swooning or light headed, just normal.

Is that weird, lame or am I just a bad kisser?

What do people normally prefer in a kiss?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I knew the answer to this to. Basically everything everyone said is right, use chap stick, chew gum and just do what you feel like. But as far as the not feeling anything I have the same problem. I've had a thing for this guy for almost a year and the first time he kissed me I had like the fireworks going off in my head and everything but now its just kind of ehh. And I know its not because he's a bad kisser because he has had way to much practice and all the girls he's kissed just go on and on about how great of a kisser he is. So maybe your just as into the guy as you think, that's my theory. Hope it helps.

What Guys Said 1

• you may not be as infatuated as you think you are with him? I know when I kiss my girlfriend it just feel 'right'. neither of us were experienced kissers in the bigginning but I think we've both gotten pretty good at it as time has passed what really matters is if the person you are kissing is someone you really want to get kissed by.

What Girls Said 2

• Bad kisses consist of one or more of the following : Bad breath, too much spit, too much tongue, or rough lips. Kiss softly, make sure you always have some chap stick nearby, and become a friend of gum/breath mints. If his kisses aren't "sweeping you off your feet" then maybe it's him that is the bad kisser.

• well I don't know how to know but do this guys love it! when you are kissing suck a little bit on his lower lip then bite it a bit or harder if he likes things rough. make shure you are minty fresh no guy wants to taste what a girl just ate. also press your body against him if you are huging him while kissing. don't do too much because then he is going to end up turned on lol.