First Love?

I'm just wondering if anyone on here is still with their first love or not and also why, what was it that attracted them to you?

• Yes I'm still with my first
  • No we're not together, we've moved on

Most Helpful Girl

• i can't see myself being with anyone else but him. he is the love of my life and I will love him forever. I want to marry him one day and he feels the same about me. what attracts me to him is his funny, silly personality and the fact that he's so loving and faithful. he thinks the world of me and he's the center of my universe. we love each other very much and don't want to be with anyone but each other. our love is one that can only be destroyed by death and even then my love will still be with him and vice versa. we have unconditional love for each other and we wouldn't have it any other way.

What Guys Said 4

• What attracted to her were the things that all teenagers are attracted to. Red hair and titties! Kidding. But, that was part of it. I dated her through highschool and a year after, she left me for my best friend when I went to college. She was probably attracted to me cuz, back then, I was a long haired bass player in a grunge band and I didn't give a f**k about anything. I was a "be rebelious, moms gonna hate him" choice on her part. Which worked for me at the time.

• Not together anymore, we moved on after being together for 2 1/2 years. I'm in love with someone else now and think its even better than the first time.

• I just recently broke up with my first love after 2 years, but it was a long 2 years and made my high school very difficult. She was proper good looking, smart and funny, and I suppose I wanted her because everyone else did :) She has now moved on to someone else after around a 2 months of us separating, but I'm not interested in another relationship. My advice would be don't fall in love with someone until your mature enough to realise that this might not work out :)

• I am. Have been 4 a year. He ain't picture perfect. But he is defanitly a keeper. So faithful. Sweet. A lot of things

What Girls Said 9

• My first love. TRC. He was someone I knew for years and he worked hard at gaining my interest. I wasn't attracted for a few years and then one day I just fell head over feet. We are friends with each other. We say hi to one another when we see each other. I loved how he was so different from me. Simple guy who loved nature and was very active.

• no I'm not but I still have something for him of course I do because he is my first love after all.if he was to walk up to me tommorow and wanted to pick things back up from were we left off id find it very hard to say no.i don't think about him like I used to but still is some part of me that's his

• i was with my first love for 5 years and he attracted me because of his personality but in time we both went are different ways and grew apart. I'm now with an amazing boyfriend and my ex now has two kids and not sure if one of the kids is his and not with the girl that he had the kids with. I feel lucky to not still be with him and now I relize things happend for a reason. But me and him are best friend and talk every great once in a while to see how life is going.

• My first and so far only boyfriend of 2 years dumped me for a 15 year old. (He was 18 and I was 19.) So.yeah, we moved on. Him before me of course.

• well, I'm only 19. I believe that the boyfriend is the only person I turly love. but maybe we'll move on or well will still contiunue to be together.

• not together anymore. but dated for 5 1/2 years we both wanted to experience different people.

• Things happen so easily, we have moved our different own ways

• We moved on because we decided that we are not mearnt for each other

• I 'm still with my first love and I fill good with it because he is the I ever fall in love with.