I was horrible on a first date. Can I ask for a redo?

met someone online and we really clicked. deciced to meet and I was so nervous and freaked out I am sure I gave a bad impression. Should I appologise and ask for a redo, or let it go?

What Guys Said 1

• What do you mean freaked out? Was being vague something you did?

• I was very nervous. it was hard for me to relax. I did tell him that I did like him and that I was very shy. he said I was hard to read.

scared to stand to close. eventually I did, but I felt like a idiot for not being able to relax

• Honestly, just ask him out again, if he says no, then you will know. If he says yes, when you guys meet up, just say I'm sorry about the last time, I was nervous and leave it at that. Don't go into too much detail.

What Girls Said 1

• I SEE UR CONCERN. HAVE You GUYS SPOKEN AFTER THAT?HAVE You GUYS BEEN IN TOUCH?WELL IF You WAN TO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN You SHOULD TRY IT! GIVE HIM A CALL GO OUT TO EAT OR MAYBE A MOVIE. NOW You WILL BE MORE LESS NERVOUS BECAUSE IT WILL NOT BE A FIRST DATE. HOPE I HELPED U!

SINCERELY,

THE WISE ONE

• he called me once, but I missed the call. He replyed to a couple messages. Have not heard from him in 4 days though he told me he would be busy moving.

• TRY GETTING A HOLD OF HIM MAYBE HE IS DONE WITH THE WHOLE MOVING THING. GIVE IT TRY!