Would you do that girls?

I met this girl inline , we've been txt each other for about 3 weeks ,once in a while , anyway I send some comment on her profile before 10 days a go the other day I was checking her profile and I found out that she deleted them or hide it , why she would do that , I didn't say anything embarrassing her on these comment ,I didn't ask her why she did that , we went out once but we still txting ,so girls would you do that and keep txt the guy

I know she has a trust problem and I told her I understand that and lets take it slow and give it time ,her birthday will be next monday .

Most Helpful Girl

• Do what your heart tells you to do. The thing with online dating I think is that there is so much of a selection, maybe some people don't know when to stop searching. They like the attention. So maybe she just likes attention from a lot of guys, and wants her profile to look like nobody is messaging her. Really, who knows! If you like her go for it.follow your heart.

• Honestly my heart say give her more time because maybe she's been hurts so many times that its hard to trust guys , then I start to think maybe she's playing me , really I'm confused

• It could be both...I think you should make your feelings clear...she might not tell you the truth though. If it's not worth the trouble, move on...

What Girls Said 7

• Every online dating relationship is scary. You don't know what the other person thinks, and you don't know if they actually like you or they just have a line up of other people they talk to or look at in real life. That what makes it sooo scary. Believe me, I know. This girl maybe deleting your comments because she is still not 100% certain about you yet. She may have confidence issues. Perhaps she thinks you are too good to be true and you don't just like her. In every online dating relationship, there is a period when you begin to doubt what they say is actually real. She obviously still likes to talk to you because she texts you and stuff. I wouldn't take it too personally, just keep talking to her. If she doesn't like you, she wouldn't talk to you. Maybe ask her why she deleted your comments. Just keep talking to her and make her BELIEVE that you really care about her. Then she will have to make up her mind from there. If she doesn't like you, I guess you will have to move on. :(

• Thanks , like I said before I already told her to take her time and I don't have a problem I understand if you met a guy onine its hard to trust ,one of her txt she told me some guys want to take advantage of her because she's a single mom just for sex ,I mean you can't say that everyone are the same its crazy ,I think she was testing me .

• 1. she may want to keep her relationship with you private by hiding the comments from her friends. She may not want her friends to know what you guys are talking about.

2. She may be seeing another guy.but always give her the benefit of the doubt

• I didn't make any judges on her and I still trying to make it work out by giving her my trust ,

I know when someone been hurt , she try to be more careful , insecure ,

I don't blame her because some guys are just jerksss

• I think she's seeing someone else other than you. I mean, that's online dating, you can date who ever you want. Well, that's reality. Atleast your friends.

• Would you date more than one guy at the same time ,although I asked her and she said she's not seeing some else ,I'll give her some time then if its not going anywhere I'll move on .

• It depnds on the girl. If you really know the girl you like, you would know what kind of girl is she.

• I don't know her that well except we went out once and been txt once in a while ,

but I give people the chance to prove if they deserve to be with or move on them

• I hope things are going well for you with this girl! :)

• ar you still going through this?

if you are, it sounds to me like she has a boyfriend.

either that or she feels really weird about it being an online relationship.

OR maybe you're laying it on too thick?

• Oh , right now we are seeing each other more offten and its getting more serious between us ,

thanks anyway ..

• eh. she is probably talking to someone else.

• Ok , why she keep talking to me , does that mean she's comparing me with him ,

or its some kind of a sick game , I asked her in the frist time we met if she's seeing someone and she said no ,what you think should I do

• she may be embaressed that its an online relationship and she probably hasn't told her friends she met you online. or she's seeing another guy.

• Thanks ,

I txt her the other day if she likes me or not just to make sure , she said she likes me ,

its enough for me at the meantime , though we still txt almost everyday ..

What Guys Said 1

• Probably she's not using her real name but she thought you could figure out her real identity from her profile data. And she wants to keep it a secret.makes sense for someone with a trust issue. I've heard this happens a lot since stalkers are not uncommon out there. Girls use fake names online to protect themselves.

• Thanks , I don't think so ,cuz my comment didn't mention her name plus her name is already on the profile ,