Guys, need advice badly! does the guy I'm dating want to end things can I fix it? please answer!

Okay, so I've been seeing this guy for almost 3 months now and the past few weeks he started not texting me as much but we still hung out some. we went to this event together last weekend and he was acting odd and distant all night... so much that I almost left. The way he acted was bothering me so a couple days later I told him how I felt about it and he said he was sorry. Ever since then he has been really weird, giving me like 2 word answers in response to my text and then I texted him Sunday and he hasn't responded at all. If he wanted to end this wouldn't he have to say something, I feel like we've been seeing each other for too long for him to just ignore me and never say anything. I feel like maybe he thinks things are getting too serious. I don't want things to be serious and I think it would help if I told him this but I have to get him to talk to me first. any ideas on how to fix this or what he could be thinking?

Most Helpful Guy

• Call him, don't text. Be direct and tell him this is what you THINK is happening and you just want him to clarify for you. He will either give you a direct answer or his tone/avoidance will answer the question for you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think you are relying on texting too much - mobile phones are great, but they have destroyed a lot of true communication - just call him and be honest with him - you don't want to waste your time on someone who is not commited to you. Be honest with him, and then give him some space - if he wants to be with you, he wil contact you - if not, then it wasn't meant to be and you can move on.

• aghhh that sucks, it happens that theyll avoid rather than end which is very bad form. if he wants an out id give it to him. like a text going- are we off then?

its a yes or no question...