Why must I choose between a sexual or an emotional connection?

so I've dated different types of guys, some being the sweet, caring type that I have an emotional connection with, while others being the fun, sexual type that I have a sexual connection with. why is it that I can't find a guy that has them both? I never go for a guy based on looks, so it's not even that that gives me the sexual attraction. I just wanna find a guy who will take care of me while also genuinely caring about me and treating me right. is that even possible?

by the way, I'm seventeen, I'm not super young or anything. but yeah thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe one day you will meet a guy that isn't going to take any of your sh*t, and at the same time can connect with you on an emotional level, good luck

What Guys Said 5

• well I have both qualities, sometimes to extreams...im very sexual, but I'm also very carring, and usualy both come out in balance...i try to combine both, because I feel both together can make something special...i just need to find a girlt hat feels the same way

• It is completely possible. But being under 18 he is right and wrong. If you want to find a guy like that good luck. I remember being the only guy at my school who I even hung out with not like that when I was in high school and never found another guy like that so probably 1 in a million but like he also said after college everyone grows up things become different. Good luck!

• Well, since you are under 18, I'm going to assume you are in either middle school or high school. in any case, you are better off holding off on men till after college. all we are is sex hungry looking for the nearest piece of @$$ we can grab on to. even if they say they arent.. they are liars. if you are lucky you might find a guy in college that isn't like that.

• most teenagers do not have those qualities.

• If you have to choose one or the other, you're doing it wrong.

What Girls Said 0