It's been over a week since I've heard from him?

Ok I have a long story, but here is the short version. A guy I like gets my number from my facebook calls me (kind of known he has liked me for a while) and texts me all of a sudden and wants to "Break the ice" and ask me to spend his bday with him at a cabin. So we do, have a great time, get to know each other, says he will call. So he sends me these little texts that say things like "just thinking about you" sort of thing. So the first week after the date I talked to him a few times on the phone since we were trying to meet up (which never worked out) and so a week went by with no contact.then he sends another "thinking about you" text. Ok well it's been another week and I haven't heard from him. If he didn't like me he wouldn't have spent his bday with me, somebody he barely knew, and text me and go through trouble getting my number. I just don't know why he hasn't called (maybe because doesn't know how I feel or is shy.says girls are his weakness on his profile but he is talkative in general). So what I'm asking is I want to send him a message but he works/lives in a bad area so my texts never go through. Is it ok to send him a message on facebook since it's been over a week since I've heard from him? And what the heck do I say? I miss him and really enjoyed being with him. I just don't know why he isn't calling. Should I just not do anything or write on his FB wall or what? I don't want to be aggressive or anything. Plus I really don't want to call because I am shy and I believe he should do the calling since he is the dude but all he does is text every now and then. WHAT SHOULD I DO/SAY?

What Guys Said 1

• Sending guys a message is not aggressive. It might look like it to you girls, but for us it means that you care, and sometimes it's even more meaninful than a call. Leave him a FB commenr or a message if you want to go mor private and tell him what you feel. If you had a great time with him there's no real motive to be shy after all.

• If I want him to call me should I say in the message, "Call me sometime." or is that too pushy

What Girls Said 1

• Didn't you ask this question not too long ago?

link

• Yes in another category but I was getting no response so I posted it in another...

• It can take some time before someone answers the question. Well, anyways, my response is on your other question (which is why I posted the link).