Have online dating sites worked for you?

A question for both genders. Have you met anyone worthwhile through online dating? Which sites have you used, and how has your experience been? Is anyone here in an ongoing relationship with someone they met online?

I was waiting to cross the street at a light just last weekend and I overheard this guy talking about how some girl he met on PoF totally scammed him out of $$$.

Most Helpful Girl

• using pof, I made a really good friend. we were meant for dating, but for friendship and I'm happy about that.

What Girls Said 3

• I used pof, okcupid, and evow and although imet great guys, all of them seemed to be hiding something or were just plain jerks. But it is a great way to meet new people and to see what your truly looking for.

• I'm on pof..and most guys on there are there for one thing:/

But...I may have a date very soon!(he just needs to check his email. lol)

:D

• Whoa..scammed him out of money? Dayum!

What Guys Said 2

• More negatives then positives but I have had some friends meet their wives through online dating.

• (Guy emails girl, girl sits on her ass and sends no reply) X REPEAT for 5 years.

I would recomend okcupid and hotornot. Clearly girls aren't interested in me.

match: Sucks both guy and girl must be paid members to make contact, old profiles are reactived under different names to keep people coming back

POF plentoffish: Mainly for people who want casual sex and are of the older crowd 35-45 their forums are full of trolls.

okcupid: Best free online dating site out there.

Hotornot: Best site out there that forces women to participate if they want their profile active.

eharmony: Wouldn't know didn't met their statistical range, but very expensive from what I hear.

rsvp: joining is free contact is a lot extra.

If you want to know more just ask away.