Was I a booty call...?

There's this guy I'm interested in & he happened to text me at 1am on a Monday night asking if I wanted to hang out. Here's the conversation

Him: Hey do you want to hang out?

Me: It's 1 am...

Him: Soo.

Me: I have class at 8

Him: Lame

Me: & what do you suggest we do anyway?

Him: I don't know just hang out?

Me: Mmmhmm... lol

Him: What?

Me: I want to chill but not at 1am on a Monday night... I'm not a booty call

Him: Never said you were.

Haven't heard from him since that night & I didn't respond to his text. What do you think? booty call or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're attracted to him anyways, right? Don't make it sound like you're a booty call..if you're both horny..so what..go for it.

• Yeah but then what of he stops talking to me because it gave in too early? He told me when we first met that he didn't like whores lol

What Guys Said 3

• maybe he was feeling depress and needed company because he couldn't sleep or something; it could of been a booty call, but I give it a 50%; by you saying your not a booty call; you might of hurted him because maybe that wasn't his attention; you probably got him more depress ha

• 99% chance of booty call.

• Do you think he will try again or is he just gonna go on to the next girl since I'm already under the impression that I'm just a booty call?

• Does he do that often? Don't assume anything cause it looks like your accusing him of thinking your nothing more then a booty call. He probably was horney and was thinking about you? is that a bad thing?

• I just assumed that because I've been trying to hang out with him but either he's busy or I'm busy and the time when he actually wants to hang out it has to be at 1am... so it kinda frustrated me. Is he like scared to talk to me now cause I accused him of thinking I was a booty call? Should I just text him or should I wait?

• I would text him and act like nothing happened. If he brings it up just brush it off like it was no big deal. Do your best to make yourself available so you guys can hangout at a good time. Hah trust me don't wait because if I'm the guy in the situation it would make me a lot more comfortable if you texted me sooner then later.

• alright, I'll text him tomorrow :)

What Girls Said 1

• booty call...