How many guys out there would date a smoker?

i smoke, I know many guys do not like it. but there must be some non smokers who would date a girl smoker if she had an awesome personality. also write a comment if your a smoker as well.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Short answer: I would not date a smoker. I find it very disgusting, not to mention expensive.

• I would. Not a deal breaker for me. I just hope she would accept that I have things too that don't make me a bad person that some people consider a vice. I like to gamble. I don't over due it, but I like to go play poker tournaments and gamble once a month or so.

• i have a good perspective as I used to smoke and then I quit

personally I wouldn't date a smoker as I find it very gross

the smell and kissing a smoker is effin narstyy!

also after time you look like a leather bag from smoking

and have many health problems that you could avoid from quitting

ive had someone very close to me die from it so it made me change my views

• Even though I hate cigarettes I dated a girl who smoked like a chimney for over a year cause she was so awesome. And even though I don't like to breathe it for some reason I find watching girls smoke really sexy. A bit of a contradiction I know.

What Girls Said 2

• ugh I effing hate people who act like just because you smoke, you are undateable. smoking doesn't make you a bad person, and it doesn't impact their life at all so I don't see why they care.

• I take it you smoke?

• no actually I dont. I personally choose not to do it. but if a person wants to do it, why should I care? my parents are smokers and they are the most wonderful people in the world. just because they need to take a puff here and there doesn't change my opinion of them. I'm just more forgiving of people I guess.

• I wouldn't date a guy who smoked.