We're both kinda busy and I don't really think of her of anything other than my future wife. I hope you can help me!!

I hooked up with this girl a few months back... while I was on vacation... and we both came back to our original hometown and started hooking up every now and then sort of like NSA ... to me at least because I have no emotions what so ever towards her... but I'm sensing some thing different from her side because she keeps calling and I think she more into me than I thought she was.

Anyways this isn't my problem yet... my problem is that I'm crazy for this other girl who likes me back but were not doing anything about it because it's a bit early and I'm studying medicine and she's majoring in engineering so were both kinda busy and I don't really think of her of anything other than my future wife... I know it's really messed up but that's how things are going for me right now...

i could use all the help you guys could give me thanks alot!

Could you please help me with this... I need some help!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Easy - you think you have a "future marriage" potential? Then dump the girl that's just for fun and learn to be patient in waiting for the opportunity without showing that you are doing it for her, at least until you guys are already dating and she's said "i love you"..

~ ArtistBBoy