I thought he thought of me as a booty call, but I was wrong..!!! what do I say!? HELP ASAP

long story short, he asked me to hang out at 1am on a Monday night & I told him that it was too late & that I wasn't a booty call.. he replied with I never said that. I didn't reply & This was Monday night... I texted him today & see when he wanted to hangout & he said idk. I don't want you to think your a booty call... HOW DO I REPLY TO THAT!?

Hmm... yeah I think you guys are right. I sent him a message saying I was sorry for assuming that buy that's the way he came off to me & he never replied... If he's going to get all defensive over it then I guess he was just trying to get some ass

What Guys Said 1

• he could be lying to you. I never admitted to a girl she was a "booty call" as that makes her feel trashy. Sometimes guys lie to a girl to get her into bed.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, I doubt he actually cares about you if he's being stubborn and a big baby. "Ohhh, Idk..." That's dumb. If he was really upset that you thought of yourself as a booty call he would make sure you didn't feel that way and shower you with love.

• Gurl, next time don't appologize. You had every right to assume that a call to hang out at 1am is a booty call. Please understand that players don't deserve your sympathy and apologies. Yes, you are right that he was just trying to get some ass and therefore got defensive about it. Best thing for you to do is keep your head up high, shoulders back and move on.