How do I respond to him?

A guy friend of mine that I'm interested in (he's also interested in me) has been talking to me for some time on facebook and he keeps mentioning that we need to hang out. I would love to hang out with him, but we never see each other and its been a long time since the last time we've seen each other that it kinda makes this situation awkward. I'm not sure how to respond to this. What should I say, what should we do, etc.?

-He said that he could come pick me up anytime I wanted him to and go somewhere, but I feel burdened of coming up with something to do now. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!----AHHHH...lol. But seriously!

-We're both 18 by the way :P

What Guys Said 1

• It's winter, try ice skating :)

• I live in Florida...xD

So ice skating isn't really an option. But thanks, it was a good idea!

What Girls Said 1

• So go do something. It shouldn't be awkward or hard to plan since he's willing to get you and said repeatedly he wants to hang out with you. What are you waiting for?

Go see a movie, go grab coffee, go window shopping, go to an amusement park that has a Christmas theme going, go see Christmas lights, ice-skating, anything really.