I feel disappointed! he knows he's guilty! what to do..?

do..?

we planned a date and he didn't show up! I text him " you better have a good excuse if your so dead! :( "

I had to attend classes right after the date, when I received his reply

" OMG! I'm so sorry I was so exhausted that I fell asleep! and all of a sudden 2 hours passed! "

I just replied " You were sleeping ?! :( "

and that's it!

I Know that he loves me so much

and I know that he knows that he screwed BIG TIME!

but I need to communicate..

How do you guys act when you feel guilty?

OR maybe you think that he doeskin even deserve a second chance!

please state your opinion about the whole thing!

Thank u

Most Helpful Girl

• accidents happen and you need to forgive him.

at least that is how it is with me, and I'm learning to forgive my guy. I recently married an army guy and he's always late or cancelling dates on me because of the army crap he goes through.

Like today, he said he'd be home in 15 min and it was actually an hour because the army decides that he has to go to this board and has to get these professional pictures taken, but they told him last night and he didn't schedule an appointment with the photography place so they refuse to take his picture. After running around panicking, him and his guys decide to take regular pictures with a regular digital camera. They finally thought of this an hour later... sad to say this is not the first time this has happened (army related stuff that makes him late), and I learn to see this as something that I will have to learn to deal with. He could have called me, he could have told me to eat without him, he could have told me he already ate, he could have this and that... but the bottom line is... I still love him and I know accidents like that happens. If you are forgiving and trusting, that will show you love him and hopefully it won't happen again but if it does... life happens. Just move on. I don't think that what he did was that big of a deal that is worth breaking up over or anything. And yes, you're right. You should communicate to him. I do, I just tell my guy that I'm not mad at him but I am mad at the situation and I should learn to get over it. Then I do.

What Guys Said 2

• Coming from a guy,

He is scared as s***. Some people are afraid in general to confront the problem. I mean, yeah he could be lying. You won't know till you talk. Ask him if he wants to hang out later...Calm, cool and collected. Then sit down and ask him exactly what happened, calm. Then just explain how you feel, he will come out of the corner. Give him a shot, sh*t happens. I find a lot of female advice tells you to do otherwise, but in this case I think looking into it further is the right way to go...It's these small problems we neglect, because we get caught up in how we feel. I'm not saying he is an idiot, but talking these things out can sometimes lead to things beyond you. He could be failing, he could have a problem there is a lot of stuff. If he is lying but women have a great intuition so I'm sure with a little face to face time you will figure that out!

• My question is why did it take him so long to reply... He should of msged you before hand and told you he was tired and ... A lot of guys use this excuse when they make other plans and do not have the balls to tell you something came up

What Girls Said 4

• Are you sure that he loves you? Because by his reply, it sounds like he couldn't care less about what he did and has no intention to make things right or to even give a decent apology. I think you need to back away from him. He needs to make it up to you and until then I don't think you should fall back to him. If you make it seem like what he did was okay then he'll just see how easy it was to disappoint you and get away with it because you took him back with open arms. When a guy messes up like that and feels guilty he'll make it up to the girl (if he really cares about her feelings and what she things, also if he's a guy who's worth it). He won't just let it left unsaid and not try to at least do some damage control.

• I have also had that problem...when I was 16...I was dating this guy who was really sweet...he was texting me as I was on my way to meet him...I get there and he is a no show...I say "Babe you aren't here, thought we were going to hang" He says "Sorry my love, change of plans, can't meet now come back in 3 hours" so I waited I didn't want to walk home...3 hours...it's starting to get dark...so I text him "Look are you coming or not" He says "I didn't want to tell you but...I am sort of playing Call of Duty...then I am going to the skate park" He totally blew me off...I ignored him for a few days then I text him "What's up" HIM "With my girl"...I don't recommend to do what I did

• Well... I recently went through the same thing a few weeks ago. Give the guy a break. Eveyone messes up and flakes out every now and then, and it probably wasn't intentional. My guy blew me off, but we have planned an even better date to make up for it. Let him prove to you that he's sorry, but don't be so hard on him! :]

• That's a really lame excuse. Find a guy who shows up on a first date to have feelings for. That dude is just a jerk.