I like him but I have no clue if he feels the same

So, I've been hanging out with this guy pretty much all semester. He's pretty awesome and I absolutely love being with him. He even gave me my first kiss :)

The thing is, I like him a lot and I'm pretty sure he feels the same way but nothing is happening and it's killing me. I don't wanna be led on to nothing but I don't want to scare him away by asking him out.

What should I do? Guys, what would be your reaction if a girl asked you out?

Help? :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well how much have you guys been kissing? What kind of things do you do when you hang out? Maybe he already thinks you two are "dating" and it's just a case of making it exclusive.

• We kind of kiss a lot actually, but only in private. Pretty much when we hang out, we just watch youtube videos, talk and cuddle for hours. He's just so damn confusing

• He would be a lot less confusing if you just approached the situation maturely. Sure, it's going to suck and it's going to take a lot of courage, but you need to talk to him about it if dating is what you want.