Almost legal... Should I text him?

Okay well I met this guy about 6 months ago. We had a great night together, we had chemistry and like it just felt right. ...(but we were both pretty intoxicated...) Later that week we went on a date and it was great! we were laughing the whole time! we just got a long so well! the next night he texted me and said he had been thinking about me so I thought I was in! but we never ended out hanging out again... :( But about a month ago he texted me asking if I was 18 yet(hes 22). I will be 18 in 2 months now... do you think its worth hitting him up? or should I just leave it alone? the problem is that I just haven't met anyone else I've liked as much as him... What do you guys think? and also I've matured more looks wise so I want him to see me now. Help!

Most Helpful Girl

• From what you've said it sounds like he really likes you, but was perhaps just a little put off by your age. Obviously you both got on really well and he text you to say that, but the fact that he's text you all this time later to ask if your 18 yet seems to suggest that it was something of concern for him, but he's still interested in you! If I were you, I'd reply to his text saying that I was turning 18 in a couple of months and that it's a shame that you lost contact after having some good times together and enjoying each others company. Hopefully he'll take the 'bait' and suggest meeting up, although if he doesn't then he might just be shy, so I would just be forward and ask him yourself! lol The only other thing I'd say, from personal experience from dating an older guy, is just make sure that he doesn't try to control you or get something from you that you're not yet ready to give him. Obviously you know him better than me lol, but if he does try something, just remember that the best way to incapacitate him and get away is to kick or knee him in the balls as hard as you can, but I assume you already know that right? lol Good luck!...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Do what you want, it's not like if you text him then the police are going to come and arrest you guys. If I were you, I would definitely keep talking to him and hanging out with him if you're really as interested as you say, age is just a number, and you'll be in 18 in a few months so no worries.

• Go for it. If it feels right and you are safe with him for the next couple months, I say yes! Text, call just talk to him!

• I think you should be careful with this kind of guy

you know like save a little for yourself (too much love can kill you lol..)

but since your feeling a lot of love right now you should give it a try

meet with him or whatever just make sure to have at least alittle control of the situation so that it won't go out of hand and you regret later...

:)

• I don't date anyone that is younger than me. Your at the age where 22 is perfect, a littler older than 4 years is perfect especially since some/most guys younger than 22 are just jerks and immature:)

• if you like him that much then why not take a chance :)