Guys what do you think about a girl who kisses you on your cheek?

What do you think about a girl who kisses your cheeks, but not lips?:)

Most Helpful Girl

• I sometimes do that on a first date as a sign of respect other wise its normal for me to do that to my brother, family etc

• So is it okay to do on a first date instead of Real kiss?:)

• yeh I think so, You should save a real kiss for the 2nd date. But if you kiss a boy on the cheek on the first date it hints that the date went well to him, if you get what I mean :)

• yep:) I get it:) and I hope he gets it as well:)

What Guys Said 3

• It's usually a relative or maybe a good friend who would do something like that. If it wasn't a good, good friend or crush, it would be breaking my personal bubble which is a no-no.

If it were a girlfriend, it would be sort of teasing.

• so would you not like a girl to kiss you on the cheek?

• If she wasn't a good friend, relative, or girlfriend. And even then, it would be weird for anyone other than a girlfriend to kiss me.

• That something your mom or sister or female cousin does or platonic friends.

• She's my sister.

What Girls Said 2

• That's usually a sign of friendship. But sometimes, if there's a chemistry or vibe between the guy and the girl, it can be the beginning of more :D

• i know a guy all his female friends kiss him on the cheek, I think its platonic and just friendship, like a bro-sis thing...