Why can't men take a girl out on a date rather than take them to their bed?

Every time I am interested in a guy, and we get to know each other, I find out in the end that they just wanted sex. Most of the time I don't have sex with them, but when I deny the sex they completely ignore me. Why am I just a sex object to men? is it my age and they guys my age? This is ridiculous and I hate getting to know a guy, then they're completely gone from my life because I didn't want to have sex with them. Why doesn't a guy my age want to go out on a date or something nice or something a little less pervy then just having a one night stand.

Most Helpful Guy

• Make it clear to them while out on a date or just walking the park that you're not interested in sex, least not right away.

Yes, age is a fact. Boys your age are naturally horny due to hormones. They want sex. They need to release themselves. Boys will be boys. You deny them sex, then yes they may leave you. Give them sex, and if it was good, he might want you for a partner.

Look for a "nice guy" who'll stick around if that's what you want.

What Guys Said 4

• Their loss. BUt like another answer said - its their age no doubt. 18 -24 is still pretty young. Also, maybe you are just dating the wrong type of guy. As we all know, girls like a*!holes and can't help but be attracted to them. Maybe you should try and go for a sweeter guy.

• no guy is going to put up with being denied sex from a girl that's f***ed other guys for cheap

• No clue. Sex is my last priority when it comes to girls. I have plenty of other things I've never done.

• A relationship is an set of standards or and agreement between two or more people ( simplest definition) ask your self what are you bringing to the relationship. Not all, but most men are emotionally self sufficient. His he supporting you emotionally and financially? If so why would he stay in a one sides relationship that he gets nothing out of.

What Girls Said 1

• It's the age. There's plenty of loose girls out there so if they don't get it from you, they'll move on to easier prey. Only a man who wants a relationship will settle for one.