Would you date somebody with a disability?

No I don't have a disability, I am just curious. Be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depending on what it is.

I myself use to have a disability. I had a stutter. I grew out of it, but sometimes I still kind of stutter but you can never tell I have it. So Yeah I guess. I would date a guy who has a minor stutter, or partially death, things like that

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah, if I find someone attractive, like their personality, and have chemistry with them, I would want to date them even if they had a disability.

• i really don't know

what if I dated him and wanted kids in the future because I loved him so damn much but he couldn't give me children. I don't like to waste my time on people or guys in general when I know it wouldn't last in the long run.

• It depends on the disability. I don't want to date someone who can't keep up with me mentally but a learning disability such a dyslexia woudn't bother me in the least. I could date someone with a physical handicap most likely because it has absolutely nothing to do with who they are. I've always wanted to learn sign language so it would be cool if I learned then dated someone who was deaf would be no problem, I would before I learned it would just be a challenge. There isn't anything huge that comes to mind that would be a deal breaker I guess.

• Yes of course

• I would love to say yes but it would be hard and I don`t think I can handle it

• Yes, if the disability didn't prohibit them from being able to love me, like a severe mental disability. Anything else is totally fine, and especially because I stutter I know what it feels like to be judged.

• Depends.

At this point in my life I'm selfish,I'm not going to waste my time and energy on someone who requires so much.If it's something simple like stuttering or dyslexia then yea,whatever.Just depends.

• Yes, but he has to be funny & positive.

• depends on what it is, but probably not

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't but there are some exceptions (i.e. if the "disability" came after-the-fact of me meeting her, like what happens with some car accidents)

~ ArtistBBoy

• i don't think I could I would like to be a better person than that but I'm not strong enough

• i don't think so I can handle it...