Damn it, just kiss me! how to hint at it?

I'm kinda shy and every time I stand in front of a guy that seems to like me I don't know how to show (not tell!) him that he can kiss me.

i mean, sometimes you can just tell that they wanna kiss and touch you but they're waiting for your "OK".

so guys, what signs are you waiting for?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wet your lips while you look into his eyes. You know how girls put on chapstick? Yeah like that. If he still doesn't do anything but you know he's into you, you might just have to go in for it yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• If its a goodnight kiss your after then after you guys say goodbye awkwardly stand there and stare at his face alternating between his lips and his face and lean in a little.If he is too dense even for that just go for it yourself.

• The only thing that worked for me was when a girl closed her eyes and just kept her mouth slightly open. Whatever you do, don't frown. I don't want to get slapped again, misjudging you, and now the whole neighborhood thinks I'm a pediphile pervert. That's part of the reason many guys are shy -- they don't want to relieve such mortification.

What Girls Said 1

• HMMM well the suttle answer is look at his lips, like don't hardcore stare, but just kind of look at them. According to most magizines that's supposed to give them the signal.

Another good thing to do is sort of challenge him to something, This will depend on what your doing, ex: Winner gets a kiss(: something like that. Or use the old "im cold" trick and give them a good hug, like your holding them to make you warm(not sure if I described that good) and then kind of just go off the moment. keep talking to him though so that you'll be really close to his face and it will be really easy for him to make his move. And while your talking make sure your being flirty(say he smells good, he has really muscular arms, exc)

Hope I helped(:

I have used both the "winner gets a kiss", and "im cold" ones with sucess.