Problems navigating this site with mobile devices?

Does anyone else experience problems navigating this site on their mobile device?

I use an iPhone and find that I can't access certain features (comment, rate, view pages beyond #1, etc.)

this is a recent development for me. I did not have these problems before end of October, beginning of November, 2010.

If you have similar problems, please post & share.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry to hear about your problems on the mobile device!

So that we can address the problem, would you please send specific details and a screen shot to us?

link

Thanks so much!

LondonPrincess

Admin

What Girls Said 2

• I use my iPhone and it's fine. It's a little more difficult to use then the full size version on my laptop, of course. But, I haven't had any problems. Is your phone all up to date?

• There is no mobile site for GAG. That's why it looks funky on your mobile device.

I have a BlackBerry Storm and I have trouble navigating the site, I always need to switch to column view but then I spend ages scrolling.

What Guys Said 2

• I occasionally have this problem buy normal it's down to the sh*t speed of wifi that, sadly, is universal.

If you're really having problems then try emptying your history, cookies and temporary Internet files, it may help.

• I use my Ipod, and have no issues at all. I'm not sure what could be the problem, the only thing I can think of is that you aren't connected to Wifi on your phone, and by the time it tries to load up another page it's run out of memory and reloads the page.