Is it too late to ask her out, if she is already frustrated?

Above^^^. From what I gathered from things she said on facebook and in person she seems frustrated that she has not been asked out yet. She still want to spend time with me/ talks to her friends about me(whispers/texts when I am there) / dose not want me to leave (go home) when we hang out after class.

I hate snow two snow days in a row the entire city is neerly shutdown, normally a good thing except when you finally syched yourself up to ask out a girl.
now I am really confused, I talked to her on facebook she quickly responded when I said hello. She gave a short answer to a question it would make sense too but when I said something else she just stopped talking.

Most Helpful Girl

• then of course she wants you to ask her out, just I'd do it soon before she gets too frustrated.

What Girls Said 2

• shes doing that cause she's frustrated, just ask her out !

worse comes to worse, she says no. just ask !

• If she likes you that much, then it's only "too late" when she has a new boyfriend. Good luck :)

What Guys Said 1

• that's called a green light.. ask her out