Do you have any odd reasons not to date a girl/guy?

For me, I don't like girls wearing glasses, it's just an odd thing I have... Even if I think she is the most gorgeous girl, when she puts a pair of glasses on I just seem to instantly be put off. I have dated girls who do wear glasses, but not 24/7.

Don't know if I could. Seriously it just weirds me out a bit lol and I don't even know why! Does anyone else have a weird deal breaker?

Oh and Curly hair, If she was gorgeous but had glasses and curly hair I just couldn't date her.

Most Helpful Girl

• if they have dirty finger nails ughhh! that really discusses me, idc if he is goodlooking but if he has dirty finger nails I don't want his hands anywhere near me.

if they are too nice, I don't like guys who are too nice because to me, it seems like they are too easy and are easier whipped by a girl in a relationship. like I can be a mega bitch to him and he will just be whatever lmao not saying I will or I am but not too nice and not too mean is good.

• :L Sounds like you'd hate me lol... I actually keep my nails clean and short, but work messes them up. Although I do clean them when I can. lol I also tend to be 'nice' I avoid arguing with my partners, I don't see what good it'd do. I'm not a complete pushover, but I'm a sucker for a pretty girl. lol

• take me with you hahaha I want to go to japan

• I definitely want to go there! It's top of my list lol It'll be one of my first holidays since I've started work lol

What Girls Said 8

• Guys with longer skanky hair, or if a guy is unclean all the time. That's a HUGE no no! Or if a guy has gauges, or a ridiculous amount of tattoos. Facial peircings aren't okay. And if a guy dips, smokes, or uses tobacco products that's a deal breaker usually. And if a guy is consistantly rude to me. Intelligence is a big thing for me, any guy I'm with needs to be intellectually stimulating. But if they're hot enough, and have abs, I might hang out with em and have a physical relationship (thankyou Myrtle beach vacation lol). But most of all, if a guy is REALLY into country music and acts like a redneck, like most guys around here, it's a no-go.

• -Guys who talk about their ex wives.

-Guys who invite me over to hang out and do stuff but also are on the phone half the time.

-Guys who have way too much baggage such as failed marriages and baby mama drama.

-Guys who are immature.

-Guys who neglect or don't brush their teeth.

• Fuck you to whoever voted me thumbs down. Eat sh*t and die. kthxbi.

• Guys who draw attention to themselves every five seconds. Funnily enough, I used to be really into the class clown or the loudest guy in the room but now I just find them annoying.

I also don't like guys who dumb themselves down to impress their friends or appear 'cool'. Yeah sure, that was fine in high school when everyone was insecure - but I find articulate, passionate men so much more of a turn-on.

• I don't feel attracted to guys who smoke, think theyre so amazing (vain), and guys who always talk about their ex's. On guys its an immediate turn off if he plays video games alot, like call of duty.

• Ha, I dated a girl who smoked a lot and played video games all day. It is something I'm not keen on myself... Don't like the taste, can put up with a social smoker, since they generally don't go out every single night. The games thing would be OK if they actually still had a social life. lol

• Well the guy has to at least not be an addict to smoking or video games :P

• I don't like guys who have braces. D:

• I used to have them. :L Ironically they didn't even fix the problem I had.

• I hate when guys brag about their penis, I lose all interest in him; then again who doesn't.

• i won't date guys who wear sandals all the time. such a huge turnoff. I won't even look at a guy whos wearing sandals. I just hate it when they do.

• :L You'd like it here then, no one wears sandals apart from old married guys.

• I hate a big ego and narcissist. A guy who feels he's better or higher than anyone else is a huge ewwwww!

What Guys Said 2

• Theirs many odd reason's not to date a girl or guy, but it's up to each person.

Even if you don't see it then and now, later it will come up.

Try to Subconsciously find out why you don't like girl's with glasses.

It could have been something from the pass, you consciously don't know but your subconscious does.

I used to consciously dislike girl's with glasses (Thinking their were nerds, ugly and etc), but after subconsciously finding the problem , glasses on a girl to me it's a turn ON and Sexy.

• I don't date women who smoke. Odd, I know. Especially living in Hollywood, like I do.

• Ah I do the same when possible, I've dated girls who do smoke, but found out later... a few were just social smokers. Which I can live with since we don't go out every single night. But daily smokers leave a bad scent/taste.

• Right. The alcohol WILL numb your taste buds. So if a girl does smell, take a shot of whiskey, then dive back in. :)

• :L I've only been that unlucky once... Lucky I was drinking then too, But she didn't smoke at all, it was just bad hygiene I guess... Needless to say nothing more was done. lol