Who would you go for?

Guy number 1: I have been on and off with him for about 6 months now and he really is a great guy but all we do is fight. When we would fight he would think that we were really done and hook up with a random girl. I can't get mad because we were done but it's the fact that he can go and do that so quick. We have been getting along a lot letter lately and he realizes how much I mean to him and how he wouldn't ever want to lose me.

Guy number 2: While me and guy number 1 would fight, he was always there for me and supported me. He always flirted with me though but I never took it serious cause he flirts with everyone. After time. we got real close and started liking each other. He wanted to be with me but he wasn't ever around really. Just recently we got even closer and he's really trying to show me he cares and would do anything for me.

Anyways, they both know about each other and hate one another but I don't know what to do, guy number 1 truly does care we were just dealing with a lot. He has my heart but I don't know what is the right decision to make. Don't get me wrong, guy number 2 is a huge flirt too and a ladies man. They are both the type of guys that every girl wants and they don't settle for anyone but that rare girl, but yeah they both want me and I justt need some advise.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hooking up quickly is not that strange, rebounds happen fast...what matters is 1. what were you fighting about and what were the problems at hand? 2. Guy no1 is it worth it, how much does he mean to you 3. guy number 2 is he waiting on a rebound? how well do you know him or his past? Is the issue's your fighting about have possible resolution? Still a lot to be determined here before you make a choice...

What Guys Said 1

• To me a quick rebound means that you were not in love in the first place, but that's just me. And like SSS1111 said; "guy number 2 is he waiting on a rebound? how well do you know him or his past?" And why do you need to constantly stay in a relationship? Have you tried to have some alone time and stay away from any relationships? That way you can get a good look at what's out there. Follow your heart.

What Girls Said 2

• guy number 2 def! guy # 1 to be honest sounds like a tool! or a scrub no offense but in the end I guess pic whoever makes you more happy...because thts wht everyone deserves...HAPPINESS! :)

• Have some alone time. Ladies men are trouble.