What does it normally mean when a guy wants to hang out at 2 am?

I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but this guy I had met a few times before hung out over the weekend, then on Monday we hungout a bit too & he told me to hit him up or w/e then he text me at 2 am the next day wanting to hangout & I KNOW he was drunk...booty call, right?

yea, I also text him about it the day after & he didn't respond...not really sure what to think about that...

Most Helpful Girl

• ehhh actually it might not be - this guy I'm kinda sorta talking to usually texts me anytime between 12-4am ... he doesn't usually go to sleep until 4-5am because he's crazy but he will still invite me over at those weird hours even if he knows I'm sleeping. There was only one time I thought it implied getting some but I knew he had been drinking and it was at about 3:30am and it said "I want you" that was it ha - and we don't do those things nor would I let him anyways so it's a genuine he wants to hang out thing, at least with me - so in your situation ::shrugs:: I don't know but I wouldn't jump to conclusions. Some guys might really want to just see and spend time with you

What Guys Said 1

• Most likely. But, he may or may not have been serious as you said he was drunk.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm hesitant on this. Yes I would say it is a booty call, but then again I've called to see if I could come see a friend at 2 am and it was only because I couldn't sleep and I knew he would be up and that we could chill and play video games together. But there is a diff between girls and guys, so ?

• Yesssir, good call haha.

• toot it and boot it!