The rule is don't call him, let him call you yes?
Most Helpful Girl
lol OK here is what I did... and yes I wouldn't advise it... when we finally started talking again he was not shy on telling me how childish I was for doing this...
1. removed his # from my phone (mind you he kept mine.. but understandable... because when we dance... we DANCE so initially when we started talking again I thought he wanted to be a FWB)
2. removed him from my facebook
3. didn't talk to him for a good two weeks
4. went out and had a good time
5. forgot about him COMPLETELY!
ok after a good month and messaging over FB that I initiated... we started talking again we argued for a good two weeks because we actually had a lot of hurt in the both of us and arguing was just a way to release it... well everything got back to the way it was and we are good we are not together... we never were we were just talking... lol and well its great now... for the time being and oh yea he is living in another state... so yea.. makes it a little difficult at times but meh. it is what it is... when I see him after a month of just talking on the phone and sending pictures.. it is all worth it!0