He wants space?

The rule is don't call him, let him call you yes?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol OK here is what I did... and yes I wouldn't advise it... when we finally started talking again he was not shy on telling me how childish I was for doing this...

1. removed his # from my phone (mind you he kept mine.. but understandable... because when we dance... we DANCE so initially when we started talking again I thought he wanted to be a FWB)

2. removed him from my facebook

3. didn't talk to him for a good two weeks

4. went out and had a good time

5. forgot about him COMPLETELY!

ok after a good month and messaging over FB that I initiated... we started talking again we argued for a good two weeks because we actually had a lot of hurt in the both of us and arguing was just a way to release it... well everything got back to the way it was and we are good we are not together... we never were we were just talking... lol and well its great now... for the time being and oh yea he is living in another state... so yea.. makes it a little difficult at times but meh. it is what it is... when I see him after a month of just talking on the phone and sending pictures.. it is all worth it!

What Guys Said 3

• don't call him for at least 2 weeks. But if he doesn't contact you, then you really oughta get in touch. friendly text and then maybe a call. Try to date another guy as well. He will get mad jealous. But don't completely ignore him, be friendly and stay in touch. If he indicates he likes you still and wants to be with you, then you innitiate getting back together. Don't wait too long and leave everything to him. After a while, a guy really starts not to care, forgets and moves on. Good luck

• if he says he wants space, then yeah.

• If he want space, then give him space. Let him come back to you.

What Girls Said 9

• Let him have his space but don't wait around for him. Do things that make YOU happy. Go out with your friends and be social. Smile at and flirt with other men. Keep your options open. Let him know that he can take all the time in the world, but that you will be living your life and you're not his to claim while he's in his cave. Don't PLAY hard to get, BE hard to get!

• I agree with this just maybe not the part with flirting with other guys... well maybe just a small amount of flirting because if you get back with him he most definitely will have something to say about it and there is no way to pull yourself outta that hole, he will always have it over u

• The idea of "playing/being hard to get" made the comment by Lolo1720 complete bs. Of course nobody expects you to be locked up in your room. But the part about flirting with other guys is COMPLETE game-playing bs that men not hate, but despise. If he needs space for a certain reason, & she wants to "wait for him", what is the purpose for flirting with other guys? If a girl TRULY wants the guy that needs space, then other guys simply shouldn't exist to you @ all...& that's that.

• The thing is Prof_Don.. us girls had been waiting for too long.. and guys are just hold back..

If we sit, wait and be depressed but as well have fun and let some other guys satisfy our ego.

Although it's harder said than done.

• Is this your boyfriend you are talking about? If he asked for space, respect that and don't contact him in ANY way, shape, or form until he contacts your FIRST. Let him come to you. Let him miss you. When he is ready, he will come to you. Don't push it. Hope I helped. Good luck girl! :)

• Yes. Don't call or text, and let him come to you. If not, then there's a chance he will just continue to drift away.

• Yes...just let him be...he will calll when he is ready...

• It's not that easy. If you have good conversations and if he likes talking to you, you can call him.

However, he should be able to make a call to invite you to a date. Also you shouldn't always be the one to call him.

• give him space yes. don't bug him.. if he doesn't contact you within 2-3wks then contact him just you know keep in touch what's up. :)

• if he wants space, give him space.

• Yes! If you call or bug him the more space he will want

• Yes. give him space