Why do girls date such loser trash?

srsly I've seen some of the nicest most beautiful girls with such jerks that do drugs and some don't even work? what's their secret? LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• the people who answer this are obviously not the types you want becuase there little teenagers or screwed up. the answer to your question would be confidence and connections I think. But hey I don't get girls either so

What Girls Said 11

• Because girls are weird ass creatures.

• Some women become desperate & settle for what they can get. There is not that many good men out there, & if you're not willing to wait for a good one, you take a jerk. Personally, I'd never date a guy who didn't treat me with respect, but I also don't have a boyfriend, so it comes with a price.

• I've noticed that I've been stuck in this rut of dating "loser guys". I noticed that I'm attracted to good looking men and I tend to overlook their true colors. For instance, I have been seeing a guy who obviously uses me for rides since his car is in the shop and I have caught him not once, but TWICE talking to other girls intimately. I think girls just reach a point where they can

1. date the guy that every girl wants because he is drop dead gorgeous but has little to no personality and treats her like garbage

or

2. date a guy that truly respects her and loves her more than she loves herself.

As for me, I've been with enough "losers" to realize that there are men out there who would take the time to date me and only me and treat me with the respect that I or any girl deserves.

• I don't think girls do. But I do think that guys who can't get any refer to guys who do, as "loser trash"

Think about it, not every guy getting dates is a loser, he's obviously doing something right, which the loser who isn't getting dates isn't doing.

• I think if a guy is hot.. who cares as long as he doesn't beat me, and has some sort of job, and would be a good dad.

• i hate guys that are "loser-trash" I want a guy that will treat me well not be an ass to me

• girls are complicated, more so than guys, and this is coming from a girl, heck, I know girls that date guys who don't even have a car.

• Why should it matter if a guy doesn't have a car? There are cheaper ways of getting transportation. And having a car doesn't help a person stay in good shape.

• True, darkknight. I lost my car after I drove over that police officer...just kidding (again). But no, I don't think girls are complicated. I've talked to enough to know they're struggling with their primal desires and their sensibilities -- like a tug-a-war.

• I have been wondering the same thing..

I sure don't do that though.

• why do guys who can't get girls act like they know everything about dating and what women should want. if you can't get a girl to date you, how can you really call another guy a loser? and if you were really that great you wouldn't have a problem getting girls and you'd have no time to hate on guys who can attract girls.

• im not sure but it happens unintentionally...i can tell you that. its not like were often bound with a choice to choose the nice guy or bad guy its just that we end up being exposed to the bad guy...may be its the opposites attract theory or the yin and yang complex or seeing your alter ego through someone, I don't know...i just know that I'm a nice shy girl and the only guy I liked most in my life was a bad boy type...and I can't speak for every girl but for me I was really drawn to him because he came up to me himself with confidence and just started talking to me about school and class and was sincere and I was really bubbly and shy around him but the more he kept approaching me the more I felt confident too and was attracted to him, I felt like wow this guy wants to be my friend yayy :) or may be he likes me yayyy :) and I just felt all tingly and good inside that such a confident outgoing guy noticed me...and the more he kept talking to me and approaching the more I fell for him and liked him...

may be that's what makes us fall for them, the fact that they are confident and make the move and show some chivalry

• It's power. Women are genetically attracted to "power" because bad boys display, either real or not, a sense of "caveman strength" that woman are drawn to, so they and their children will feel safe from rival clans.

• -they make the girl feel like she has some kind of control over the relationship, some girls like control

-they offer the best kind of sex to the girl, and talk about it a lot so the girl if she only wants great sex would go to them

but who wants these kinds of girls anyways?

I personally know one, and she is my sister.

she was with someone for 3 years and has his 2 year old kid but she just wanted to be in control and also have great sex

-he didn't work at all

-he was lazy and complained too much

they got a divorce after the kid turned around 2 years old.

What Guys Said 10

• It's very simple, if you'll forgive the sweeping generalisation I will make, females are hard-wired so to speak to want to change/improve guys they are involved with; they feel that they can "save guys" ,or, to straighten them up so they can achieve their potential. In a sense, it isn't so much the guy they're dating/involved with that they're attracted to, it's more the fantasy if you like, of being able to change someone to conform to that image they were either indoctrinated to find desirable, or had envisioned through their relations with their friends.

Also, my admittedly rather limited understanding of the female psyche suggests that they become involved with such guys as there is a certain level of excitement attached to that; that is, they do not settle for the "good guy/nice guy" as it is predictable/boring and does not offer said excitement.

• jealous much. I'll throw you some of my sloppy seconds.

• i donĀ“t know, but I sure feel great when those idiotic girls get beaten up by their beloved "bad boys"

• that's kind of a crappy answer. so because you get rejected a girl deserved to be beaten up? I'm sure with that sterling personality you've got boat loads of women competing to be your love slave.

• i admit i?m a misogynistic, and that?s why I don?t mind when girls get beaten up because of the choices they make.

And i?m not jealous of popular guys who get the girls, because, guess what, I don?t need women in my life, I don?t even try to get girls.

Yes, i?m not a "normal" person, but i?m not the one who?s hurting girls, i?m not the bad guy here.

• sh*t, the interrogation marks, are supposed to be apostrophes( I don't know if that's how you say it)

• I take drugs, and I don't work. And I'm doin' alright. I don't know what they see, but hey, I'm down with it, hahahah.

• It just comes down to "power". Bad boys "display" it more pronouncively, where as nice guys do not.

• Im a asshole 85 percent of the time and ill let you know exactly why I can get about any girl I want. I have more money than I know what to do with and a missive penis and as a bonus those two things keep me really happy.

• we just have tht special touch that girls love lol jk I smoke pot and I don't work and I'm dstill single so your question is at fault lol

• I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say confidence.

• they aren't a wimp like you

• your absolutely right!, you don't know any girls who would touch me... because you don't know any girls! haahahahaha

• You seem to derive a great deal of pleasure from being a LOSER

• well women have be known to love money and bad boys. so when you put 2 and 2 together, what do you get? lol.