I can't have both. I need to make a decision.

Met an amazing girl a couple months ago. We connect on many levels (physically, intellectually, and we just enjoy eachothers company). We haven't established anything as far as boyfriend/girlfriend but I just feel right about this one. I tried rushing things a while back and she backed off a lot, we almost stopped talking because I came across too needy, we don't see each other as much as we initially did, but we still talk and hang out.just not as much. When we talk and hang out it just seems right... In the meanwhile, I met another girl where its purely physical (just sex...great sex, at that), at least that's where I stand with her, She's getting emotionally attached and I think she wants a relationship. She offered me a trip to Miami for new years eve, and said she's pay for everything... Whoa... I think I know what I should do, but I have a hard time choosing between them. They both offer something that the other one doesen't... What should I do? I can't have them both.

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm, do both girls know that they are not the only girl you are seeing/dating? I guess it's fine if you date more than one girl at the same time, but if you want a relationship, you should just choose one and make it official with that one girl, not both, and it sucks to bounce back between two girls. If you are looking for a serious long-term relationship, I would recommend girl #1. Girl #2 is more just based on sex and physical and if you want more than a hook-up, you need more than just the physical. My opinion and hope I helped. Good luck. :)

What Girls Said 2

• neither. esp the miami chick. if you accept the offer than that will make you a "scumbag" in her eyes when you reject her.

• I'm pretty sure you know the correct person to choose which, would be the girl who you are physically, intellectually connected with. Do not go on the trip with the girl she will think that you like/interested in her and it will cause problems because you are only physically attracted to her. Don't be a douche. Karmas a bitch.

What Guys Said 0