I caught a message a few months ago?

Three months ago I opened my gf's facebook and browsed through her messages and I found a message for another guy and she called her "baby" I confronted her but she told me that she was just fooling around with him because the guys exgf calls him "baby" then recently my ex broke up with me and told me that she does not love me anymore. And I found out two days after that they have a picture together and the guy calls him "baby" however my ex tells me that they just started their relationship a day after our break up. Then she wants us to be friends though I said no she says my decision to stay away would hurt her. I am in doubt if she is in a rebound relationship or that they have been together while we still have a relationship. Will they last is the one thing that plays on my mind thank you for reading and all comments would be appreciated

Most Helpful Girl

• er, snooping through others' people accounts is a big no no - that's a big trust killer right now. even if she forgave you you now have this complex of either comparing yourself to other guys or wondering if she is cheating/still has feelings for an ex. was it worth it?

the relationship never had a chance if you couldn't trust her to the point you had to sneek into her personal accounts and she always had to watch her back because she couldn't trust you to trust her.

"baby" is a term of endearment, just like "hun", "honey", "dear", and so forth and so on. they can be platonic or romantic, and how you choose to see it is entirely different from her, which seems like that's where the discrepancy came from.

either way, it's over and done with and I think she needs to respect your decision if you don't want to be friends. some people can cope and some can't or don't want to. don't let her guilt you into something you don't want, despite your feelings. that is just selfish on her part.

What Girls Said 3

• Well for one, she left you, and sounded like she either lost interest, used you, or doesn't care anymore.

A lot of times, I get interest in other guys, and so does my boy, but we don't talk to these people, we chose to try to be as mature as we can with it, and let it go.

If you love somebody, your with them to the end. Besides the stupid things we humans tend to do on accident, she knows she was doing this to you the whole time, and tried to hide it.

The only reason she left, was because the other guy left.

It is very common for this kind of relationship to happen. My boyfriend had a crappy relationship, and his ex cheated on him, now is regretting it a year and a half later, still calling, etc, when he tells her no, she won't stop.

She'll realize her actions more and more, until it clicks in her head about what just happened.

• I wouldn't worry about her anymore. If she communicated with a guy while you were dating and then magically ended up with him right after you guys broke up, it was already planned. She knew she wanted to be with him while she was with you and he probably knew it too. I wouldn't worry if they would last because she isn't worth wasting you brain power on. Move on to someone who is going to be faithful to you and not stab you in the back.

• Why should you give a CRAP if you hurt her feelings? If you stop talking to her and it upsets her then she needs to deal with it because she's the one that broke up with you. As far as the baby thing goes--- veryyy questionable. I would never call a guy I wasn't involved with baby or any pet name, especially while I was with someone else. Something isn't right there. It sounds like you should be glad you're out of that because she seems like she's an attention-craving manipulator.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like she had feelings for this other guy while she was with you bud. I'm saying this to you because I've done the same thing and its happened to me in the past as well. I can tell that you really love this girl and maybe hoping this turns out to be a fling/rebound type deal? Just out of curiosity how old are the both of you?

Personally I say stay away. There are too many fish in the sea to be heart broken about a girl. You needs someone who will love you as much as you love them. If your looking for a second chance with her. Just give her the space she needs. If you want her to miss you don't email, text, call her. Make her come to you. Being "that" friend is not going to do any good for the both of you. Can you picture her with another man and feel OK about it? I know I would not be able to.

• Im still young I'm 21 and she is 20 thanks for the comment anyway sir

• Never trust a hoe never trust a hoe... listen to that song that's what you should think

• Just ignore her completely.