Should I call back a Police Officer for a little more?!

This 1 is an odd one, I'm sure. About 5 or 6 Police Officers were in my area investing something. Anyway, they stopped at my house to question me. I was questioned for a few minutes until some more Police Officers arrived. One Officer upon walking in my house said," You guys didn't tell me she was pretty." Which was flirtacious and cute to me.THEN, he had to call my mother to ask her additional information. When he got a hold of my mother, he said to her something like, " You must be pretty to have such a gorgeous daughter." He also went on to make jokes with her while he was investigating his case like- " Did you spank her when she was young." He was hilarious and had my mom and I cracking up! lol. Before he left, he gave me his business card and pointed out his cell if I had any additional questions or knew anything else about what he was investigating, I was attracted to him as well, he was a real HOTTIE. I think the flirting o=would have went further on my part is so many other Officers weren't there. Should I call?!

Hey it's me! Just a little update on what happened. I CALLED, we went on a date, and it was the best date I have been on in a while! Also, there was no conflict because I actually had NOTHING to do with is his case. Forgot to menion that.
Thx for the answers!

Most Helpful Girl

• yes

What Guys Said 4

• well I dont' know what part of the States you're living in, but if you're in Los Angeles County like I am, I wouldn't call back. There are too many reports about officers hitting their wifes/dates/gf...and getting away with it. They have power in their department and court of law that a typical citizen doesn't have, thus many abuse it. Consider that.

Best return the call of a firefighter or the UPS guy. You'd be safer with them.

• Sounds like he was being really unprofessional. I would really be careful about him because you could get him in a lot of trouble with things like ethics and code of conduct.

• Sounds a bit unprofessional, also I'm pretty sure there is a conflict of interest if he is trying to start a relationship with someone involved in his investigation...

• Interesting. The responses by women here prove their admiration for power, thus men in uniform have an advantage.

What Girls Said 2

• try and text if he can or call whichever one maybe set up like to go get coffee to ask "questions" and see where it goes from there

• y not ;)