Kissed another guy

I kissed another guy while I was away. I have been with my boyfriend now for seven months. We are seven hours away from each other but we see each other every second week and spend lots of time together. I have had trust issues with him but he told me if he ever cheated on me he would just tell me. He tells me he loves me but I can't trust anyone. He has all these girls on MySpace and even when we had broken up and gotten back together, he put that he was single. I told him it hurt me and he changed it back to in a relationship. I was so hurt from the way he was acting that even though everything was good between us while I was away, I kissed another guy. I liked this other guy, but I love my boyfriend. Should I tell him, or just break it off with him? I'm so confused, I'm a beautiful smart and really kind girl. I didn't mean to kiss this guy but I don't regret it. All I want is to know that my boyfriend loves me. I need reassurance constantly and I never would have kissed that guy if I was reassured my boyfriend only wants me. I really do love him, he told me while I was away on the phone that he wants to start a family with me and he really does love me and care for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey I think you should work on loving yourself more, and being more confident and secure in yourself. If you feel you can't trust anyone you should explore why and figure out how it would be possible for you to build trust with someone.

(I believe trust shouldn't be given it should be built, but once it's established you should trust that person until you have reason otherwise)

What happens if you guys get married and you don't get constant reassurance and get insecure and cheat on him and you find out he did nothing wrong?

It sounds like he told you how he feels, and whenever you expressed yourself (about the myspace thing) he acted right. Be skeptical about people but until you have a reason to leave him and kiss another guy you shouldn't have.

Everyone makes mistakes, so don't be too hard on yourself, just forgive and love yourself and learn from them.

You have to tell him the truth, since he promised he would tell you. You can't base a relationship on lies and insecurity, you should tell him what happened and how you feel, and try to go constructively from here. You may have to learn from this though.

If you don't resolve your trust issues and reassurance issues now, they will haunt you in future relationships.

Be as constructive as you can, sometimes though, breakups are necessary to begin healing oneself.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't tell him about it. That's one of those times where being truthful relieves you of the pressure but does nothing to help the relationship.

However, what's this: "I have had trust issues with him but he told me if he ever cheated on me he would just tell me."?

It doesn't sound to me like you're too sure about this boyfriend. I recommend that you think about him and the other guy you kissed. Don't let yourself use the catch all answer "But I love him." Instead, set aside the word love and think about the characteristics that you want in a man, a relationship, and in yourself.

• Something is wrong there he should not be cheating on you in the first place if he is then he really is not for you like he can talk with other girls normal but when he cheats that is crossing the line way too far and there should but trust in the relationship if you don't trust him and he feels the same bout you then there is something very wrong that piece is missing or he trusts you but you don't him then you there is something wrong very wrong

What Girls Said 4

• Don't break up with the person you love for the person you like cause one day the person you like might leave you for the person he loves it always happens. Just give your boyfriend a little bit more time. Don't tell him what happened between you and the other guy yet because if you do things are going to get worse and your relationship with him might be over. You are saying that you don't trust him but maybe he has a reason not trusting you if he found out what you have done. If you are having trust issue in your relationship then there's no point of being in one.

Trust is the only key, and love too.

• Oh don't worry my boyfriend has single on his myspace and he knows I get mad. If you love your boyfriend you have to give it a little more time-- I have the same issues to believe whether or not my boyfriend really loves me- if he would cheat- or if he really wanna be with me and were having a family (baby) together but believe me I think it's natural to think that way--if you really wanna be with him then stay with him if not then do what's best for you.

• Thanks everyone...sadly this relationship ended and it was not because I told him.I found out he was doing drugs and stealing money from people. He has a new girlfriend now, she is still in high school and he is 25.

• talk to him

• tell