Would you date a guy in a gang?

or vice versa would you guys date a girl in a gang... I see a lotta my friends in gangs with a lotta girls but just wondering

also if you have a specific reason please state

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a lot of gangs where I live and a lot of people I know and went to school with are involved in them, and I've kinda been desensitized to all the reasons why people view them as so horrible, haha. I wouldn't date a guy BECAUSE he was in a gang though, so don't think about joining one just for the ladies, you don't want to have to go through all that initiation sh*t and so on...

• WORD! I totally agree, I've had my life saved by some of my gang friendsbefore, people seem to kind of throw them out as people... I hang with like all of these diff. gangs so joining one would be a bad idea, Krips, Laos, Arians, you know XP

• Same here! They've saved my ass a lot of times haha.

• ha cool you know the thug life 6oy I tell the 6oy straight up(I like the gangster b's)

What Girls Said 6

• I have, well he wasn't actually IN a gang but his cousin was and he was obsessed with it. So no, I don't think I would again, he was really violent... throwing me up against lockers and such.

• hmm. what if he wasn't a d*** because my friends wouldn't do sh*t like that

• cool =P thx for the answer

• no problem :) oh and if it helps any, there's this mexican guy that goes to my school and he's really sexy and is in a gang. I would go out with him most likely.

• No.

• mabey.. I already have LOL

• no! never!

• no

• Never. You get involved in the lifestyle... even if you are not involved you are in danger of rivals who could kill you because you are connected to the member. Also a person in a gang is not attractive to me. They are involved in violence, drugs and the law and I couldn't deal with my guy being like that. I also wouldn't want to worry about him every time he goes out he could get hurt or even killed.

• hmm, understandable, what if you lived somewhere where you needed protection or you could be raped and killed? would that change your mind? sorry this seems kinda weird I'm just tryin to get inside of the minds of these girls because while I do run with diff. gangs from time to time I never understand why a girl would

• No I still wouldnt... I know this sounds odd, but we studdied gangs extensivly in my law class and it is just not for me...I don't want to get involved in it...

• hmm, OK cool thx for the answer

What Guys Said 3

• The reason your friends get lots of girls is because girls are CRAZILY attracted to guys who are a little "dangerous," unpredictable, confident, and rebellious. You can, however, make girls attracted to you by developing a confident, outgoing personality and having hobbies that you love doing and sharing with people. You don't have to throw your life away by actually joining a gang to get girls.

• well I'm not in a gang I just hang out with a bunch of different people from diff, gangs ex. lao's arians, krips etc. but I know that's not my life I was jw because in mt. pleasant I don't know a single girl thatd date a gangster, but they can't tell in the slightest who is and who isnt, its really funny to me actually

• That's cool. Just don't let yourself be enticed by the gang life, and be careful who you call your friends. It's something that grabs a hold of a lot of good guys before they know what happened to them.

• i'll pass

• No way. Just no way.

• why? (if you don't mind me asking)

• For one thing it's extremely immature. For another, if you date someone in a gang, you will be drawn into the life in some aspects and that never goes anywhere good. I would put a lot of distance between myself and those people.