Would this be considered a date?

I'm going to the movies with a guy I like. I told him I have no one to go with but I do, I just wanted to go with him. He also said he has no one to go with. It's just going to be the two of us. Were going later in the afternoon or evening. Although I'm not sure if he likes me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, I don't think he sees it as a date. I watch movies with my guy friends too, some where I was unsure too if they had feelings for me or not. We both just didn't have anyone else to watch it with, so feelings there or not, we went together.

Don't think too much into it because then it's just gonna get awkward for you :) Just ask him on a real date after!

What Guys Said 4

• Movies are horrible for dates. I cannot ever remember going on a date even at that young of age to a movie. Go to the movie with someone I have been going out with, friends, family etc... but not ever as a date.

• idk probably not tho because I go to the movies with my guy friends all the time. no homo

• Nope. This isn't a date unless specified as such since you can go see a movie with just a friend.

• Doesn't sound like it.

What Girls Said 1

• sounds dateish to me