Why has he stopped texting me??

I met a guy online, we were constantly texting each other and having such a laugh so we decided to meet up. We had a fab time together when we met, he even stayed an extra night. After he left communication was terrible but then he came to see me again and once again stayed an extra night, so one would assume he was enjoying his time with me. We didn't jump into bed together as we have only just met!

When he went back home communication was once again terrible and now he has completely stopped texting (it has only been 2 days) am I reading too much into this?

I have no idea what is going on. Can anyone help...?

What Guys Said 1

• If you two have just recently met, he may be trying to put some space in between the times he does talk with you as to not seem too clingy. There's this whole retarded rule in dating that in the beginning, both parties should try and refrain from contacting each other too much as to not bore themselves out and not have anything to talk about when they do meet up again.

If everything seemed great when he was with you in person, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I understand how it may be a little frustrating, but take the first step and send him a text or something asking how he's been doing. If he doesn't reply again for a period of time, then you may have your undesired answer.

What Girls Said 0