Do guys like when girls texts first?

Do you guys like it when a girl texts you first? or is it annoying? I feel like I bother guys when I text them first ..

Most Helpful Guy

• After a while if they are never texting/calling me, I am not calling/texting etc. them.

If they do not reply back instantly, just wait until they do. Do not keep sending more, do not think he is ignoring you etc... Sometimes we are just busy. I cannot tell you how many times I got to my texts and though awesome she texted me, then realize she texted me 5 times in 2 hours. Usually getting more and more upset along the way. By the time I read them all, I wished she had not texted, and I sure do not want to text her back (so dont) at that point.

What Guys Said 7

• I like it. Just don't be boring. "how was your day?" is a lame question for me. I'd rather be asked something relevant or say something random and funny.

• Unless its excessive, I like it. It just kinda shows that you actually care and are thinking about the guy, rather than the guy having to initiate and wondering what she's doing. Like I kinda got mad at my ex because she like never texted me and would sorta just blow me off when id try to talk with her.

• depends what you're talking about. if its flirty texting, he will most likely like it, but if you're just bugging, constantly, that will be annoying.

• yes text first, there are no guys out there who dislike being txt'ed (is txt'ed a word?) and if they dislike it they won't text back

• i wish more girls did it so tKE IT FROM THERE

• Love it.

• I prefer the girl texting me first but in most cases the don't so I end up txting first

What Girls Said 5

• I used to think the same thing..but after I started talking to this one guy, he would always ask why I never texted him first so I did. Guys like when girls text them. It makes them feel wanted. I think we all feel a little insecure sometimes (girls and guys alike) and may think we're bothering the other person, but unless you're being obsessive and texting him 24/7, or receiving one word texts from him constantly, you should try it sometime :)

• I was wondering the same thing with one of my guy friends. He's very hard to read so it's just hard to tell what he is thinking. He usually texts back, so I guess it's a good thing. He rarely texts me first though.

• Guys, who like you, will love it (and you'll never get on their nerves ;). If he complains or doesn't appreciate it, he's just not for you...and srsly you can forget about him.

But keep the texts flirty or entertaining and something special, so don't text too often - just sayin' =)

• I texted him first, we spoke for a while then the convo ended.
    I kept thinking about him all day but he wouldn't message me so i just hoped he would send me a message back... he never did. I see him online this morning and nothing. Should i just move on?

• They just love it! but they will let you feel they're not crazy about it by texting back in a while or not in the same nice way you did. They like it but at the same time don't send much, make them wait for it ;)