Which guy should I date?

Im only talking to them not dating anyone. There is this one guy I met online who is very interested in me we even went on a date. We talked on the phone everyday for a while then it seemed like he lost interest in me. He haven't answered my calls so I decided to talk to another guy who still likes his ex but I like him alot. I can relate to him more than the last guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well in truth, neither of them seem like a very good choice. The first guy isn't answering your calls, so maybe he found someone else or lost interest in you. The second one still likes his ex, so he won't focus on you, he's still hung up on her. Maybe you should wait for the second guy to get over his ex or find someone else

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• i think that you need to drop both guys..it is not working out with either of them..you don't want somebody who you have to chase in order to get his attention..and you don't want somebody who is still in love with his ex..because you would then turn in to the rebound girl that ..rebound girl is the girl that just happens to be there to console you when you and your mate break up..doesnt mean that you have feelings for that person they just happen to be there..

• dont date a guy who still like his ex. you don't need that. you can find a guy who is completely into you.