• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean if I call and leave a voice mail for a girl and she texts back?

Don't you think it is rude to respond to a voice call with a text message? Or am I just old school? I've known her for a while and we hang out in the same group of friends. I know I'm in the friend zone with her but we still flirt a little. I think she does this either to make sure I know I'm in the friend zone or because she's clueless and just being rude. I mean come on. 1) she never answers her phone and 2) always texts back instead of calling back.

Updates:
Since when do girls hate to talk on the phone? She is kind of busy with a lot going on.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well if she texts you back right a way she is not wanting to be rude to you she is busy and letting you know she got your text. I know I like to talk on the phn but a guy I like HATES it so I just live with the emails, texts chats whatever then when I see him in person I get to talk to him. I am just thankful he is still in my life. If she did not respond all together then you have an issue but at least she texts you back.

• Ok. She probably is busy and either doesn't like phone chat, or thinks I'm a typical guy who hates it also. Not that I want to drone on for an hour but I can have a brief conversation.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!