What does it mean if I call and leave a voice mail for a girl and she texts back?

Don't you think it is rude to respond to a voice call with a text message? Or am I just old school?

I've known her for a while and we hang out in the same group of friends. I know I'm in the friend zone with her but we still flirt a little. I think she does this either to make sure I know I'm in the friend zone or because she's clueless and just being rude. I mean come on. 1) she never answers her phone and 2) always texts back instead of calling back.

Since when do girls hate to talk on the phone? She is kind of busy with a lot going on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if she texts you back right a way she is not wanting to be rude to you she is busy and letting you know she got your text. I know I like to talk on the phn but a guy I like HATES it so I just live with the emails, texts chats whatever then when I see him in person I get to talk to him. I am just thankful he is still in my life. If she did not respond all together then you have an issue but at least she texts you back.

• Ok. She probably is busy and either doesn't like phone chat, or thinks I'm a typical guy who hates it also. Not that I want to drone on for an hour but I can have a brief conversation.