Would you date a girl if she cuts herself?

Says it all ^^^

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date her after she got help and her problem went away.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes...we all have our issues...I would be scared for her though...and it might be hard to have a relationship if it got too out of hand..but for the most part yes...cutting yourself doesn't define who you are.

• No its really unattractive in a girl. They also tend to have a lot of emotional baggage which I am not comfortable dealing with.

• No. It is self destructive a trait that is a turn off to me.

• Guy want an unmarred woman. If she is willing to cut herself, she is willing to destroy what a guy finds attractive in the woman. That's a risk very few men are willing to take.

• I disagree. No sane woman would intentionally make herself ugly, unless she really hates the guy she's with, and is trying to get him to break up with her. For whatever reason that may be. Cutting is a bad habit yes, and a dangerous one. But it does not define who that person is.

• I would not, no.

What Girls Said 2

• If I liked someone enough, I don't think them cutting themselves would stop me from dating them. HOWEVER, it would greatly upset me to see someone I care for, not care for themselves. When you cut yourself, you aren't the only one who gets hurt.

• Well if you really like her, why not?

Maybe your just what she needs, you could make her happy and maybe she will stop. Or maybe you can convince her that it is not healthy for her to cut her self.