Guys, what do these kisses mean?

So my boyfriend and I were hanging out last night in his dorm room because my roommate was still studying for finals. We were just laying there and cuddling and whatnot and he kissed me on the lips. Then on the nose and forehead and a few times while watching TV he kissed my head. Then we were laying there and he kept lightly kissing my neck. We're both new to being in relationships and have never kissed anyone before so we were each others' first kisses. Do those types of kisses generally mean anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's mostly affectionate, although kissing the neck is slightly sexual as well.

What Guys Said 1

• These are all signs of affection. He is showing you how much he enjoys you and cherishes being with you by kissing you all over. All GOOD signs.

What Girls Said 1

• It's sweet =) I love when my boyfriend kisses the top of my head (that was actually the first kiss he ever gave me) I felt so loved and protected haha.