Guys, would one bad kiss discourage you?

As the questions says...Would one bad kiss discourage you? Today, this guy that likes me and that I like back, kissed me on the lips. The problem is that since he caught me off guard and it happened so quick, I just stood there and didn't kiss him back. I was also kind of nervous around him. Afterwards, he continued to talk to me like he normally does and didn't act as if what had happened bothered him. So, anyway guys...would one bad kiss (like this one) discourage you from ever kissing the girl again or even from liking her?

Most Helpful Guy

• For your situation, I wouldn’t worry. You were caught off guard, you were nervous and you’ll have other chances to make this up. I suggest next time you kiss him as he probably thinks he was rejected.

Now I will say that I left a gorgeous girl because she was such an awful kisser. I’ve kissed quite a few girls in my life and all I can say is she was just terrible. It always seemed like I was kissing teeth. Weird weird weird…

• Thanks for your answer. I was nervous and it was the first time that he and I kissed each other so, I guess that's what made it "bad". He continued to talk to me and flirt with me after the kiss so I guess that's a good sign right?

• yup good sign. Like I said, next time you flirt with him and get in there LOL! Just keep it cute & sweet. It's always better to come across sweet than to come across sexy.

• Lol. Thanks. I'll try to do that. I'm more of the shy type so sometimes it's hard for me to be assertive. lol.

What Guys Said 2

• I'll take a million bad kisses over none at all.

• I'm sure he's more worried about you seeing him as too agressive right now, because you acted nervous around him after. So don't worry about one bad kiss, just try to kiss him next time. ;)

• I didn't act nervous around him afterward. I was feeling nervous around him the whole time actually but I tried my best not to make it noticeable.

What Girls Said 1

• I am not a guy:) but I am pretty sure if he likes you it won't be a problem at all!:) he will just try to kiss you one more time:) or you could do it by yourself and show him that you are a great kisser!:) good luck!)